[Nine-month baby millet porridge practice]_ 小儿 _How to do
After six months, babies cannot meet their growth needs with only breast milk and milk powder. At this time, the baby has a relatively large amount of exercise and starts to learn to climb and turn over. He needs some complementary food to maintain a certain energy supply.
But the baby is still young and has no teeth, so he can only eat some soft food and porridge.
This article introduces the practice of millet porridge suitable for babies to eat every month.
Millet porridge material: millet 30-50 grams, brown sugar amount.
Method: Cook millet as usual.
Material of millet Huai yam porridge: Huay yam 40 g (fresh product about 100 g), millet 50 g, sugar amount.
Method: Wash mashed or sliced yam, cook with millet for porridge, add sugar and mix well after cooking.
Millet pumpkin porridge ingredients: millet, pumpkin, sugar.
Practice: 1. Millet scouring, cut pumpkin into small pieces.
2. Cook the pumpkin for 10 minutes, and then millet.
3. Cook until uniform. Stir from time to time to avoid sticking the pot.
4, cooked and ready to eat, add sugar according to taste.
Soybean millet porridge material: 100 grams of millet, 50 grams of soybeans, 10 grams of white sugar.
Practices: 1. Grind millet and soybeans separately. Millet will be precipitated in the pot. Remove cold water and mix thoroughly with boiling water; sieve the soybeans to remove residue.
2. Add about 1500 milliliters of cold water to the pot, bring to a boil, add soymilk, and after boiling again, pour in millet and slowly cook over low heat.
3, when the rice rotten beans are cooked, add sugar to taste, stir well and serve.
How to make baby millet porridge ca n’t be eaten. The practice of millet porridge is very similar, but if you pay attention to some small details, the cooked millet porridge will be more delicious, and you want to make the baby eat more delicious, how to cook it?
In fact, as a baby’s food, it is best to boil some.
Not only do you have to combine and worry about selecting materials, you must have certain grasp on some small details of porridge, such as the timing of porridge.
1. You have to choose fresh millet, not Chenmi, it will taste a lot worse.
2, boil time must be enough, at least half an hour or more.
3. Don’t be lazy, just stir the pot at any time to prevent the bottom of the paste. Once the bottom is pasted, this pot of porridge should not be simmered, and the lid of the pot should be removed as little as possible when it is boiled.
4, put a sufficient amount of water in the pot, do not add water on the way, boil.
5. After being boiled for more than half an hour, add a little edible alkali to increase the consistency and make it easier to cook, but the taste of millet porridge with edible alkali will be affected.
(Maternal, infants and young children are not recommended to put it), when the rice becomes flower-like, it is more delicious.